ArchDaily Villa Vortex / Paulo Flores + ggarchitects Photographs Mexico CopyHouses•Querétaro, Mexico Save this picture!© Onnis Luque+ 19 Share Villa Vortex / Paulo Flores + ggarchitectsSave this projectSaveVilla Vortex / Paulo Flores + ggarchitects Houses “COPY” ShareFacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsappMailOrhttps://www.archdaily.com/787300/villa-vortex-paulo-flores-plus-ggarchitects Clipboard CopyAbout this officePaulo Flores + ggarchitectsOfficeFollowProductConcrete#TagsProjectsBuilt ProjectsSelected ProjectsResidential ArchitectureHousesQuerétaroMexicoPublished on May 12, 2016Cite: “Villa Vortex / Paulo Flores + ggarchitects” 12 May 2016. ArchDaily. Accessed 11 Jun 2021.
Several teams expressed interest in Johnson earlier this month at the combine, but general manager John Dorsey insisted the running back was not “expendable yet” and he’s “absolutely’’ committed to Johnson, despite Hunt’s signing. Cleveland.com, however, reports that Dorsey is now willing to shop the 2015 third-rounder. Related News Johnson reportedly was frustrated with his role with the Browns in 2018 as he had just 201 rushing yards and didn’t have a rushing touchdown. The Browns appear ready to move on from running back Duke Johnson. Cleveland is “more than willing to deal” Johnson, according to cleveland.com, which cited multiple unidentified sources, but the team won’t make a move unless the right offer is presented with “good compensation.” The Browns signed running back Kareem Hunt on Feb. 11, however, they are still waiting to hear from the NFL about how long his suspension will be for his alleged involvement in a domestic violence incident, which cleveland.com notes will be a factor in the Browns’ decision on dealing Johnson. Odell Beckham Jr. trade has made Browns the team to beat, says Myles Garrett
29 Feb 2012 Charley Hull to miss Curtis Cup England’s world number nine, Charley Hull, will not be considered for the Curtis Cup team by the LGU after accepting an invitation to play in the first women’s Major of the year. The timing of the Kraft Nabisco Championship, which starts in California on March 29, means Charley will miss the Curtis Cup team trial at Nairn, Scotland, from March 23-25. Charley, like the other GB&I Curtis Cup squad members, had signed a player agreement to attend the trial. As a result of her change of plan, the LGU says she has made herself unavailable for selection and will not be considered for the biennial match against the USA. Charley, 15, (Woburn) is the English and Welsh strokeplay champion and a winner in January’s Harder Hall Invitational on Florida’s Orange Blossom Tour. Her successes and high ranking had led to her inclusion in the invitation to “five of the world’s leading amateurs” to play in the Kraft Nabisco. John Petrie, chief executive of England Golf commented: “While player agreements are important, the aim is to win the Curtis Cup. For a 15-year-old player, ranked ninth in the world, to be invited to play in one of golf’s Majors is an outstanding achievement and for Charley to be punished for her success makes no sense. “I hope the LGU has sufficient flexibility to revisit this decision and be able to select the best eight players for the team. The only winner here is the USA Curtis Cup team”. The LGU’s decision has prompted Twitter traffic with comments such as ‘baffled’, ‘amazed’ and ‘bureaucracy run mad’. England’s Karen Stupples, a former Women’s British Open champion, tweeted: “For what it’s worth Charley is making the right decision to play in Kraft, the experience gained from it is priceless.” Scotland’s Catriona Matthew, another past Open champion, said: “Ridiculous! Surely the LGU would want to have their best possible team. Charley would and should be a lock regardless.” Charley is playing in the Spanish championship this week. Her place in the GB&I Curtis Cup squad has been taken by the reserve, England international Georgia Hall, also 15, of Remedy Oak, Dorset. The Curtis Cup match will take place from June 8-10 at Nairn, Scotland. Image copyright Leaderboard Photography